Status
Not open for further replies.

Girl89

Banned
Banned
Will be cool when you give back EpicWorldGenerator for free download thats my request.

I dont like that you launched it for free an cracked and we all have download it, and configured it. Its in beta anyway and than i look and i see i cant download it beacause is only for Donators "What the fuck are wrong with you?"
Dont change something that are Free you will take all good plugins to direct/donators than we have nothing to do here. I realy dont want buy here ANYTHING, NEVER. Sorry i dont like this tricks, you only looks how to earn money and all this plugins are not yours. I realy dont like what you do, you all do this for how earn money but not from me. Even you are gods. Im angry to see this, This site go to be a worst, not better. I like to support Authors better but not here, will need have more Freedoom to use it.
Remember i better pay 40$ to Author like here 5-7$ for this site crackers thing, remember that before you launch any advertise for your paid things
My request give back EpicWordGenerator to be a free, and please dont change everithing everitime now free than paid lool. All my work are gone i can only delete all and go to althernative and i dont like your work about that.

Who aggre with me just like. You can ban me just for this message but people when i will be banned than you know what this page is.

D

Deleted member 1

So as first, we are giving free plugins worth like thousands dollars. I personally have a lot of bought plugins by my OWN money, also we want to gain something from the site. We need to pay hosting too, 34€ per month ;)
These actions aren't any tricks. We are giving to the site a lot.
If you didn't know, minelazz would STOP developing this plugin, if it is in for all section.
If you are good with paying 40 dollars instead of 5, 5 for permanent access there, buy it, it's upon you, but you WON'T GAIN JUST ONE PLUGIN, with direct or donator you will get access to another things again worth hundreds, thousands dollars.

Girl89

Banned
Banned
Who care i know about minelazz his problem. DL is not so bad but costs not my problem. But i dont like that i have before download it for free and now i cant. I respect authors more like this cracked. I can crack all my premium plugins i have by my self but here this plugins are so infected with your codes and antireleaks and obfuscated .... and i dont like this is not for me, not so free use here, and when im banned i cant use plugins, but i can redownload it but who care, i just say i dont like this stuff you do about EWG, sorry

T

T0R

Then you will cry that why minelazz stopped developing that plugin.

You, me, we have not to choose.

Girl89

Banned
Banned
All this developers do what they want, they can free to stop update it or they spend more time for better antipiracy :laughing: lol I dont care about that what will developers do.

T

T0R

Currently we are only one website which can crack EWG, so i think 5€ for permanent rank wont kill you.

T

T0R

Then R.I.P

Girl89

Banned
Banned
All sites i know have EWG blacklisted or even only for PAID rank usage. Crackers day are no more like before. All want money..
EDIT: i Will pay for official RWG and delete this cracked EWG. Thats my option. xD

T

T0R

All sites i know have EWG blacklisted or even only for PAID rank usage. Crackers day are no more like before. All want money..
EDIT: i Will pay for official RWG and delete this cracked EWG. Thats my option. xD
They have it blacklisted, because they cant crack it, i can crack it, so i think there is little difference between DirectLeaks and other websites :smile:

For example BSMC posting original versions of EWG. Not cracked.

Girl89

Banned
Banned
They have it blacklisted, because they cant crack it, i can crack it, so i think there is little difference between DirectLeaks and other websites :smile:

For example BSMC posting original versions of EWG. Not cracked.
EWG have limit using on 15 PC and 3 different IP when i remember and when you reach this limit this just stop working i dont think someone want share with use when is not cracked.

T

T0R

EWG have limit using on 15 PC and 3 different IP when i remember and when you reach this limit this just stop working i dont think someone want share with use when is not cracked.
Its up to you what you think. I know what i know. :smile:

Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest profile posts

I recovered most of my maps :smile:
JesusX0 wrote on patatino2000's profile.
Hey you have discord?
JesusX0 wrote on Churchill VII's profile.
Hey you have discord?
JesusX0 wrote on Ochinche's profile.
Hey, you have discord?
Ultimate 2.28USD? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wuool

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online