3 READY 2 GO WEBSITES W/CPANEL AND GOOD SPECS - GALACTICWEB

Leon

Your friendly leaker
Direct
Untitled-3.png
Sponsored by GalacticWEB ______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, basically I thought I'd give to the community a bit more today then I normally do by giving away 3 servers, these will be hosted for a long time. None of this will be happening if it wasn't for GalacticWeb - A web hosting server with the amazing websites I'm giving you today, give them a visit HERE

______________________________________________________________________________________

So what are you really giving away? - I will be giving away one of each package!
3rd place gets
starter
2nd place gets basic
1st place gets advanced

______________________________________________________________________________________

But Leon.. how do I enter? - Well my friends to enter you must be a member off Direct Leakers and you must like this post only then and then only you will be half entered, to complete your entry comment down below what you'll do with the website.

Leon, when will the giveaway end? - So it will end as soon as I think we get enough entries then, and only then I will put all the name's in a spin a wheel and see who wins, I will also record it for proof.

EXAMPLE OF WHEEL: HERE

Last edited:

Empty

https://mcservervote.net
Banned
Direct
I'd host my website on the server that i may or may not win.
#first​

Unicorn

Unicorn
Direct
I'd host my website on it :P

#Niggas

x000

Banned
Banned
I would host the website for testing my xenforo skills and maybe make my very own anti piracy to test on

AodX

PixelatedGalaxy's Owner
Direct
im in ;)

RyanMoodGAMING

Direct
Direct
I would host my Mc Network website on it or use it to test XenForo. By the way I was unable to join the group (the page was taking forever to load and looking at other comments they couldn’t find it.

Latest profile posts

I recovered most of my maps :smile:
JesusX0 wrote on patatino2000's profile.
Hey you have discord?
JesusX0 wrote on Churchill VII's profile.
Hey you have discord?
JesusX0 wrote on Ochinche's profile.
Hey, you have discord?
Ultimate 2.28USD? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickinskis

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online