Can premium plugin developers close a server?

JaJaBado

Unicorn
Direct
Hello, you see, I have a server and a while ago I have this question, a while ago a plugin developer came to my server and told me that if he did not remove his cracked premium plugin from the server, he would close it talking to the host , since then I wonder if a developer that sells premium plugins can really do that, because many people like me use premium plugins cracked and I do not see that nothing happens to anyone but I do not know about the topic, so if any of you knows more I appreciate the subject, thank you and have a nice day

D

Deleted member 15

They can't shut down your server.

JaJaBado

Unicorn
Direct
Okay, thanks for resolving the question, I was not sure, and could they ban me from spigot if I use a cracked plugin on my server and they report me?

Emotion

Movies, Comedy, Life, Happy man!
Direct
Okay, thanks for resolving the question, I was not sure, and could they ban me from spigot if I use a cracked plugin on my server and they report me?
Well, you should not use the same username on here as your spigot username.

JaJaBado

Unicorn
Direct
Yes but I mean, if by chance or something they find out in spigot the developers that use cracked premiums, can they ban me from spigot? I say it because I have more than 20 purchased plugins and it would fuck me a lot (I feel the bad words)

Emotion

Movies, Comedy, Life, Happy man!
Direct
Yes but I mean, if by chance or something they find out in spigot the developers that use cracked premiums, can they ban me from spigot? I say it because I have more than 20 purchased plugins and it would fuck me a lot (I feel the bad words)
That's the reason why having a different username..

JaJaBado

Unicorn
Direct
Yes but I did not mean that alone, anyway

Latest profile posts

I recovered most of my maps :smile:
JesusX0 wrote on patatino2000's profile.
Hey you have discord?
JesusX0 wrote on Churchill VII's profile.
Hey you have discord?
JesusX0 wrote on Ochinche's profile.
Hey, you have discord?
Ultimate 2.28USD? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellrobto

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online